Spiced Orange Tea
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons dried orange peel
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 7 tablespoons loose black tea
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Combine all ingredients and store in an air-tight container for several days.
- To prepare tea: Put the kettle on and take off just before the boil. Steep the tea mixture for 2 to 5 minutes, allowing 1 spoon of tea per cup.
The orange flavour is fairly noticeable, but the clove/cinnamon is subtle to say the least. This wasn't bad, but I think I'll stick with my store-bought orange spice teabags. Thanks anyway. - 29 Sep 2008