1 / 1 Picture by:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 3 teaspoons Herbie's Spices Chinese five spice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, ground
- 1 kg pork of your choice - lean ribs, chops or fillet pieces
Preparation:5min › Cook:25min › Extra time:30min marinating › Ready in:1hour
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a shallow bowl and stir well to mix.
- Place the meat in the marinade, turning so that all sides are coated, and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat your barbecue and place meat on the grilling section spooning a little marinade over the upper side. Do not pour marinade as it will only stick and burn on the bars.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes each side until done to your liking. Time will depend on thickness of the meat and whether you like your pork medium or well-done.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!