1 person made this
Here's a simple recipe that even a bloke can manage! Use either of the spice mixes suggested, or try Lamb Roast and BBQ Mix, or even Garlic Steak mix, for a tasty result.
3 or 4 lamb leg chops, cut into 2-3 cm cubes
2 tablespoons Herbie's Spices Crusting Mix for Red Meat or Tasty Meat Sprinkle
1 onion, chopped into wedges
- Roll lamb cubes in spice mix of your choice; separate onion pieces into single layers.
- If using metal skewers, rub olive oil oil all along the skewer with clean fingers.
- Thread the meat on to metal skewers, interspersing with pieces of onion. Make sure the onion pieces are not too thick, or they will still be undercooked when the lamb is cooked through.
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until done to your liking, turning once or twice.
- Use tongs to slide the cooked meat and onion on to a platter for serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate