1 / 1 Picture by: sanzoe
Chocolate Mousse with Irish Cream
Serves : 4
- 125g dark chocolate, diced
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon Irish cream liqueur, like Baileys
- 1 cup (250ml) whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings
Preparation:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and stir in the melted chocolate and Irish cream. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mousse into serving glasses and garnish with remaining whipped cream and chocolate shavings before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!