1 / 8
2 / 8
3 / 8
4 / 8
5 / 8
6 / 8
7 / 8
8 / 8
98 people made this
This is a delicious and colourful recipe! It's very easy to make and has a nice sweet flavour.
4 (185g) salmon steaks
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 large red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
2 tomatoes, diced
1 sprig fresh coriander, diced
2 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- Preheat the oven grill. Line a grill tray with foil.
- Grill salmon steaks on the prepared tray 12 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and saute onion until tender. Stir in garlic, tomatoes and coriander.
- Cook until heated through; 1 to 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Mix in the mangos. Serve over the salmon steaks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate