1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Pancakes with Chocolate Chips
- 1 3/4 cups (250g) white wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup wheatgerm
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (435ml) skim milk
- 60g margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3 tablespoons demerara sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) dark cooking chocolate chips
- 4 servings cooking spray
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set bowl aside. In a separate bowl whisk together the skim milk, melted margarine, eggs and sugar. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Stir in the wet ingredients being careful not to over mix the batter. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the frypan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula and cook until golden brown on the other side.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!