1 / 1 Picture by: deet31483
Peanut Butter and Banana Biscuits
- 125g butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1 cup (210g) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups (100g) rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) dark cooking chocolate, chips
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition. Stir in the vanilla, bananas and peanut butter.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the rolled oats and cooking chocolate. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an unprepared baking tray.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow biscuits to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!