1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup (190ml) milk
Preparation:5min › Cook:40min › Extra time:45min › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Stir in milk until a soft dough forms. Form into a round and place on an ungreased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove loaf from oven, cut in half and continue baking for 10 more minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!