2 people made this
Crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Makes: 12 Depending on the size
500g beef mince
3 slices of bread
2tbs ground salt and pepper
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup rice flour
1tbs vegetable oil
- Grate the vegetables and crumble the bread slices.
- Mix together all ingredients except the rice flour.
- Make into golf sized balls and flatten to 1cm in height
- Coat in the rice flour and fry in a large pan at medium heat.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve with rice or in a burger.
Refrigerate for one hour after all the ingredients are mixed for the flavour to come out.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate