- Peel and cut potatoes for boiling , cook til ready for mash, about 20 mins.
- Dice onions and garlic saute in frypan, add curry powder and cumin, fry off with olive oil.
- Mash potatoes with milk and butter (optional); add peas and curry onion mixture , mix together.
- Cut pastry in half diagonally so you have two big triangles, spoon mixture in; fold pastry over and press edges together until secure.
- Lightly brush with mixed egg, cook for 30 minutes in oven on 170 degrees.
With salad inc. cumin coated sweet potato or pumpkin (oven roasted) and spinach.
Cut pastry into 4 for finger food sizes parcels; great for party or kids.
Any leftover potato mixture can be frozen for up to 3 months.