1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Curry Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chuck steak or skirt steak
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (400g) tin diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
Preparation:15min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours15min
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium heat, and brown the beef on all sides. Remove from frypan reserving juices and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir the garlic, ginger and jalapeno in the frypan for 2 minutes until tender, and season with curry powder. Mix in the diced tomatoes and juice.
- Place the onion in the bottom of a slow cooker and layer with the browned beef. Scoop the frypan mixture into the slow cooker and mix in the beef stock.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on Low.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!