1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
Slow Cooker Pork Spare Ribs
- 300ml condensed tomato soup (about 3/4 tin)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) soy sauce
- 1Kg pork spare ribs
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup (65ml) cold water
Preparation:30min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours30min
- Place ribs in a large stock pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together tomato soup, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. Remove ribs from water and transfer to a slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- If sauce is too thin when cooking time is done, drain sauce from ribs and pour into a saucepan. Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with a small amount of cold water, stir into sauce and bring sauce to boil. Cook until sauce has reached desired thickness.
For Gluten Free options, ensure to use the Wheat Free Soy Sauce and Cornflour.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!