1 person made this
Great for a quick mid week dinner pie can be made quickly and easily, then left in a warm oven until you are ready to serve it.
6 potatoes, peeled
1 cup (250ml) cream, or milk
1 small onion, diced
2 clove garlic, diced
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 (200g) tin tuna in brine
1 pie shells
50g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm; about 15 minutes. Mash the potatoes with the cream.
- In a medium saucepan cook onions and garlic in the butter over a medium heat until they become transparent then add the mixed vegetables to heat.
- Combine the mashed potato, vegetable mixture and tuna until well combined. Scoop into the pie shell and smooth off the top. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until heated through and the cheese is melted; about 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate