1 / 1 Picture by:
Orange Flavoured Microwave Fudge
- 1 1/3 cups (295g) white sugar
- 1 (185ml) tin evaporated milk
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups chopped marshmallows
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (115g) finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) orange liqueur
Preparation:5min › Cook:11min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours16min
- In a 1L microwave safe dish combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Stir and add marshmallows and chocolate chips; heat on high for 3 minutes, or until melted.
- Stir in orange peel and liqueur. Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!