1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
Feta Chicken Burgers
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 1/2 cup (60g) dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons diced fresh oregano
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat an outdoor BBQ for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix the chicken, bread crumbs, egg, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and pepper together in a bowl; form the mixture into 5 patties. Divide the feta cheese between the 5 patties. Place a portion of the feta cheese on top of each patty then fold the chicken mixture around the cheese so that the cheese is in the centre.
- Cook on the preheated BBQ until no longer pink on the inside and the juices run clear; 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!