58 people made this
This is an easy and delicious party snack whether it is a baby shower, footy game, the cricket or a family get-together. They go fast! Mince, beer and tomato sauce - How could you go wrong?
1 bottle (500ml) tomato sauce
3 cups (750ml) beer
750g beef mince
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place the beer and tomato sauce in a slow cooker on high setting and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mince, garlic powder and onion; mixing well. Form mixture into meatballs about 3cm in diameter. Place meatballs in a 20 x 30 cm baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker with the beer and tomato sauce and simmer for 3 hours; sauce will thicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate