1 person made this
I make this pav all the time for family occasions. At Christmas I cover it with heaps and heaps of berries.
8 egg whites
16 tablespoons caster sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoon vinegar
3 tablespoons boiling water
- Seperate egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add 2 tablespoons caster sugar at a time and thoroughly beat until smooth and velvety.
- Add vanilla and vinegar and beat. Add 3 tablespoons boiling water and beat until smooth.
- Cover an oven tray with cooking paper and put on the mixture in a heaped circle.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C.
- Cook for 1/2 hour then turn down to low and cook for another 1/2 hour.
- Turn oven off and leave until cold or over night. Do not open oven door.
- Turn pav onto a large plate. Beat unsweetend cream and spread over pav. Add heaps of berries. Enjoy.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate