1 / 1 Picture by: Katch22
- 200g frozen spiced squid
- 1/4 cup water
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tbs boiling water
- 300g cooked cocktail prawns, tails removed
- 250g creme fraiche
- 1 tsp Szechuan seasoning
- 1 tsp salt 'n pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp fresh chopped onion
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Canola Oil Spray for greasing
Preparation:30min › Cook:3hours › Extra time:3hours chilling › Ready in:6hours30min
- Cook the squid in the water and coconut milk until cooked. Mix gelatine and boiling water, set aside.
- Place all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add gelatine mix and blend until well combined.
- Pour into 8 greased ramekins and place in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Serve on a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce with Thousand Island Dressing.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!