1 / 1
1 person made this
This is Mum's special Christmas pudding. It's light and the lemon gives it a great tang.
2 dessertspoons gelatine
4 eggs, separated
grated rind 1½ lemons
juice 2 lemons
300 mls cream, whipped
- Soak and dissolve the gelatine in a little water.
- Beat egg yolks until white with lemon rind and sugar.
- Add lemon juice, dissolved gelatine and finally fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and half whipped cream.
- Stir gently until it starts to thicken.
- Keep in fridge till ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate