2 people made this
In times that require a tight budget rice and fresh pasta are cheap, versatile, tasty and nutritious.
3 cups plain flour
1 semolina (plain flour can be substituted)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pinch of salt
approximately 6 tablespoons of water
- Combine ingredients except water and knead by hand or preferably using an electric mixer until mixed and flaky.
- Add water 1/2 a tablespoon at a time until mixture starts to bind. Then discard leftover water.
- Knead until you have a firm dough. Roll out on a slightly floured board into thin sheets.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Place into a pot of boiling water for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and add your favorite pasta sauce.
Altered ingredient amounts.
1 semolina should read 1cup semolina.
- 15 Oct 2009
Write a review
Click on stars to rate