The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125g caster sugar
- 1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons baking power
- 250g butter
- 375g plain flour
- 250g chocolate chips
Preparation:10min › Cook:8min › Ready in:18min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Cream butter and sugar then mix in condensed milk.
- Sift into mix the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Finally add chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into balls, place on lightly greased cookie trays. Then flatten with folk.
- Bake for 8 minutes in preheated oven.
Nice recipe, but not my idea of "ultimate" choc chip cookies. We like them, and I have made them twice. It's a very quick recipe to make, once the butter is soft. The raw cookie dough though is really really yummy! I liked them better when I used half the choc chips, and I also used mini choc chips. I rolled the dough in balls, and flattened them with my hands. They make very nice looking cookies too. - 03 Feb 2010
Something else. Mine were between 30-35 grams each (scooped with a 20ml Tbsp) and I baked them for 12-14 minutes. I also used mini choc chips and prefered when I used only half the amount (125 grams), the second time around. - 03 Feb 2010
great recipe. Added a Tablespoon of vanilla essence and had to cook for 10 minutes but outside spot on. moist and soft and tasty cookies. - 09 Dec 2013