1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Sweet and Tart Strawberries
Serves : 4
- 750g fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soft dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, toss strawberries with sugar and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and pepper. Pour over berries and toss to coat. Divide berries among 4 serving bowls and serve. Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!