1 person made this
Just a luscious tasting cookie that everybody will love. 1 cup of chopped nuts can also be added if there is not a nut issue with children
1 tsp baking soda
250g butter softened
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1¼ cups plain flour
¼ cup caster sugar
¾ cup firm packed brown sugar
1 packet vanilla pudding mix
½ large milk choc block and ½ large white choc block,chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- Combine butter, sugar and pudding mix. Beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in both lots of choc chunks.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls and place on baking tray covered with baking paper
- flatten slightly and bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate