2 people made this
Simple and quick meal. To add extra taste add bacon and cheese on top of potatoe before cooking.
4 sheets of pastry
1 tin of tuna drained
1 tin of creamed corn
salt and pepper
milk and butter (for mash potatoes)
- Peel potatoes and boil ready to mash.
- Mix Tuna and creamed corn in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a cutter cut pastry into circles to use as a base in muffin tin. Grease muffin tin and place pastry in each section, add tuna mix.
- When potatoes are cooked mash adding milk and butter, Place potatoe on top of tuna mix.
- Cook in oven on 250 for 25 minutes or until pastry is cooked.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate