1 / 1 Picture by: ciel
- 250g butter, softened
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3&2/3 cups (500g) cornflour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preparation:10min › Cook:12min › Ready in:22min
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Grease baking trays.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the cornflour, cream of tartar and baking powder until well blended. Roll the dough into 2cm-sized balls (approx) and place them 3cm apart onto the prepared baking trays.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown. Cool on wire racks.
Yummy. If you can cook these without eating all the uncooked dough you are doing well. light and fluffy and very Moorish.... Oh! and so easy to do. - 10 Aug 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!