1 / 1 Picture by:
Thai Tomato and Pork Stir Fry
- 2 cups (250ml) water
- 1 cup (185g) uncooked white rice
- 1 kg boneless pork loin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until all the water is gone and the rice is fluffy.
- Heat oil in a large wok or frypan. Add pork and onion and stir-fry until done and no pink is showing. Stir in tomatoes and steam until tomatoes are semi-soft. Remove from heat and stir in the cooked rice. Add the fish sauce and beaten egg and stir well; the egg will thicken the mixture. Then it is Kal Pot and ready to serve!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!