- 1/2 packet of Risoni.
- 1 small tin of sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 small red onion thinly cut
- 1/4 green capsicum thinly cut
- 1/2 red hot chilli (or as desired) thinly cut
- 1/2 bunch of Italian parsley
- 8 black olive slices (or as desired) thinly cut.
- 130 ml balsamic & garlic Vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive oil (I use J.L Kraft Collection)
- 1/2 Pkt of slivered almonds
Preparation:30min › Cook:10min › Ready in:40min
- Cook the Risoni as per instruction on packet.
- Put in bowl and add onion, chilli, capsicum and Vinaigrette while still hot.
- Let cool down in fridge.
- Add remaining ingredients.
Great recipe and very falvoursome. Will be making again for christmas. - 08 Dec 2009
Really awesome! I didn't use chili or the nuts due to who doesn't like what. But I did add some shredded carrot. It was SO GOOD! The colder the better!! - 05 Jan 2013