2 people made this
This is a family favourite for Christmas Day - although if everyone had their way, it would be used year round!
4 eggs separated
300ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g caster sugar
2 Tbsp Brandy
Extra time:11hours50min ›
- Whisk the egg whites on fast speed, using an electric whisk, until a light meringue.
- Beat in the sugar and , still on a fast speed, a little at a time until a thick meringue, fold in the egg yolks.
- Whisk the brandy, vanilla essence and cream until thick.
- Fold into the meringue mixture.
- Freeze in a flat polythene box overnight, for at least 12 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate