6 people made this
Vegan pikelets. Needed a dairy free and egg free alternative and this works great. The orange juice gives them a great taste.
100ml orange juice
4 tablespoons sugar
100g self-raising flour
- Combine juice and sugar. Sift the flour and salt together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients - do not over mix, just until combined is good.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes while you get the pan hot.
- Pour desired amount into frying pan and cook until golden on both sides.
- Stack and eat.......and eat....
Super quick and easy, light & fluffy! A bit sweet for my taste but I'll be sure to play with this recipe in future.
- 01 Oct 2014
Great and extremely easy to make
- 25 Jun 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate