1 person made this
Jacket potatoes made for hungry lads on the field.. always a winner after a cold winters game :) A no-fuss recipe that's sure to fill the never ending void.
6 large potatoes
1 Tin Pasta Sauce
1 standard recipe of cheese sauce
- Prick potatoes and put in the microwave cooking on high for 3 min intervals until cooked. Turn after each interval.
- While potatoes are cooking brown your mince and add your pasta sauce.
- Make a standard recipe of cheese sauce.
- Take cooked potatoes, cut in half and hollow out the centre. Fill with the pre-prepared mince. On top of the mince add a good dollop of cheese sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins for a piping hot spud.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate