1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 30
- 125 grams chilled butter, cubed
- 60 grams (½ cup) cheddar cheese
- 50 grams (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams (1¼ cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preparation:1hour30min › Cook:20min › Ready in:1hour50min
- Place the butter, cheddar, parmesan, flour, paprika and salt in a food processor.
- Using the pulse action, process until the ingredients just come together. Remove the dough and form it into a ball.
- Divide in half, then roll and shape each portion into a sausage 23 cm long x 3 cm wide.
- Roll in baking paper and chill for 1 hour. The dough can be frozen at this point until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Unwrap the dough rolls and cut into 5 mm slices. Spread slices on the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until pale gold. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container untill ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!