Chocolate Coconut Balls
- 1 packet (250g) milk arrowroot biscuits
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for rolling the balls in)
- 1 tin (395g) condensed milk
Preparation:20min › Extra time:30min chilling › Ready in:50min
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through extra coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
A great recipe, but it should state how many it makes, not how many people it would serve. How do I know how many you are allowing for each person to eat? - 22 Sep 2012
Fantastic and so easy! It helps to keep a bowl of water on hand - wet hands makes rolling the balls much easier. A fun activity to do with the kids! - 21 Dec 2010
This is a great recipe and a variation on one i used from primary school! But having moved overseas i needed to refresh myself of ingrediants. My little addition is to add about a teaspoon of cinnamon when mixing, they are seriously yum, possible even good for C'mas time - 07 Nov 2011