1 / 1 Picture by: Caroline C
Glasser's Greek fish
- 125g butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 3 tomatoes, cubed
- 125g fresh basil, chopped (about ½ a bunch)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 swordfish or mackerel steaks
Preparation:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place 1/2 the butter and 1/2 the garlic in a medium pot over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, stir in the tomatoes, basil and lime juice. Just before the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low.
- In a small pot, melt the remaining butter and mix in the remaining garlic.
- Arrange the swordfish in a baking pan, and drizzle with the butter and garlic mixture from the small pot.
- Bake the fish for 7 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn fish, and continue baking 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spoon the tomato mixture over the fish to serve. Also top with remaining butter and garlic sauce from the baking pan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!