1 / 1 Picture by:
- 200 g short pasta like penne
- 100 g frozen prawns with no shell
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1/2 courgette
- few leaves of spinach
- white dry wine
- olive oil
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube - optional
- grated parmesan cheese
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- wash and cut all vegies into thin slices.
- put some olive oil into a frying pan with the sliced garlic and cook for abt 1 minute. Add the prawns and sautee with the white wine for a couple of minutes. Add mushrooms, courgette, spinach, parsley and chilli and if you want 1/2 crumbled vegetable cube. Cook for 10-15 minutes (until vegies are cooked). If it dries out add some boiled water.
- In the meantime put the water for the pasta on the stove top and bring to the boil. When at boiling point add salt to your liking and then the pasta (cook the pasta as per packet instructions usually is around 9/10 min).
- When the pasta is ready strain and add to the prawn/mushroom and if you like sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!