1 / 1 Picture by: GourmetGirl
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 small carton (300ml) of cream (fresh not thickened!)
- Decorate with sliced banana, kiwi fruit, passionfruit
- Or strawberries & passionfruit - just use your imagination!
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Put all ingredients in large bowl and beat until thick, about 20 mins. Place in greased large round pie plate.
- Cook for 30 mins in preheated oven at 150. Then turn oven back to 90 degrees C for further 30 mins.
- Then switch oven off and leave pavlova in oven until it is cold. Decorate with 1 small carton of cream - fresh not thickened – and sliced banana, kiwi fruit, passionfruit or strawberries and passionfruit - just use your imagination.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!