1 / 1 Picture by:
Zucchini and Potato Soup
jazrah06 Victoria, Australia
- 1 onion
- 3 large zucchini
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2½ cups (375ml) water, to cover
- salt and pepper
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour30min
- Chop onion, potato & zucchini roughly.
- Saute with a tablespoon of butter.
- Add enough water to cover, add stock cubes and cook until tender.
- Blend and mash the vegies (with fluid still in pot).
- Add the cream to taste (put more in if you prefer it creamier).
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.
Make it vegetarian
By substituting stock vegetable cubes for the chicken ones.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!