1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 cups pasta, (any kind will do)
- 1 bottle whole egg mayonnaise
- 125g tin tuna, drained or your choice of meat
- 4-6 eggs, hard boiled
Preparation:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the packet, then drain and set aside.
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Meanwhile drain the tuna, salmon (if using) place the meat (what ever you are using) in a bowl and then add the mayonnaise and mix well, set aside.
- Once the pasta is drained mix into the meat mixture, then peel the eggs and chop them up and mix into the mixture.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!