1 / 1 Picture by: GodivaGirl
Tomato, basil and feta salad
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small cucumber - peeled, quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!