Chocolate Pecan Fudge Cupcakes
- 120g dark chocolate
- 250g butter
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups chopped pecans
Preparation:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Line 24 muffin cups with patty cups. In the top of a double boiler combine the chocolate and butter. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Sift flour and sugar together into a large bowl. With mixer on low speed, beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in chocolate mixture, vanilla and pecans. Fill patty cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Do not overcook. Tops should be shiny but give slightly when touched.
Used different ingredients. I didn't have any pecans so I used brazil nuts instead. I also poured some left over mix into individual ramekins.. and then served with strawberries and icecream. - 15 Mar 2010
Awesome recipe, super moist and they rose well, they look great too. I used milk chocolate instead of dark and added some cocoa (2 table spoons) to the recipe so i could have the richer chocolate taste. They turned out great =] - 03 Feb 2012
This is a great recipe im only 12 and did this whole recipe alone!!! btw i like cooking. Instead of dark chocolate i used white chocolate this tasted great considering the fact that i haven't tasted the it with dark chocolate. Next time i will try it wit normal dairy chocolate or dark chocolate. This is something everyone will love and is good in the morning with a cup of tea or coffe. :X - 08 Jul 2012