1 / 1 Picture by: gapch1026
Red Wine and Portobello Pasta
- 1 box (375g) farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 300g chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm slices
- 1/4 cup (65ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:12min › Ready in:22min
- Cook the pasta in a large pot with lots of boiling salted water until al dente, about 9-10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat, cook the garlic, mushrooms, red capsicum and zucchini until soft, about 10 minutes. Stir frequently. Stir in red wine vinegar.
- Toss cooked pasta with mushroom mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!