Hi Ling Ming
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 cups (370g) rice (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 onions
- 2 packets dried chicken noodle soup
- 500g mince
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 mL water
- 2-4 tsp curry powder (to taste)
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Slice the cabbage and onions. In a large frypan, fry the onions in the oil. Add the mince and fry until brown then add the cabbage and peas.
- Stir in the dry chicken noodle soup then add the rice. Add the water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for until rice is cooked.
It you cook it too long, or add too much water, it will turn into mush.
I cooked this tonight for a couple of family members and not one person liked it. It was too claggy and dry with very little flavour. Had to add some soy sauce and more water and even that didn't help. Will not make again..horrible! - 23 Nov 2012