1 / 1 Picture by: GourmetGirl
- 1 packet of Arrowroot Biscuits
- 400g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 cup of coconut (desiccated)
- 1/2 cup of hazelnut meal
- 3 drops of Rum essence or 2 to 3 caps of rum (depending on taste)
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- Crush arrowroot biscuits by either rolling pin or food processor. Add ½ cup of coconut and 3 tblsp cocoa & Hazelnut meal. Stir, mix well
- Add condensed milk and essence/rum. Stir, and mix well
- Using your hand pick up approx. one teaspoon and roll into a ball. Roll in the remainder of coconut. Place on a tray and set in the fridge
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1-2 weeks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!