BBQ Rosemary Swordfish
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 500g swordfish steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:1hour marinating › Ready in:1hour20min
- Stir wine, garlic and 1 teaspoon rosemary together in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place in the baking dish, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil and remaining rosemary. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Transfer fish to a paper towel lined dish and discard marinade. Lightly oil barbecue hotplate to prevent sticking. Cook fish 10 minutes, turning once, until easily flaked with a fork. Remove fish to a serving plate. Spoon lemon sauce over the fish and top each fillet with a slice of lemon for garnish.
Used different ingredients. I added 1 Tbs of balsamic vinegar and it made the recipe absolutely wonderful! - 21 Jul 2008
Something else. This is a great recipe.i grilled it. I bought high quality swordfish, from a fishmonger, not the supermarket. - 21 Jul 2008
This is fabulous! We will have this again... - 21 Jul 2008