Strawberry and passionfruit pavlova slice
3 people made this
This is so easy to make and great finish to a summer BBQ.
8 egg whites
2 cups caster sugar
300mls thickened cream, whipped
250g strawberries, sliced
1 tsp extra caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line 2 lamington pans with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; add sugar, in batches, beating until dissolved between additions.
- Divide mixture between pans and spread out evenly. Bake one pan at a time in middle shelf of oven for 10 mins.
- Once both meringues are cooked allow to cool completely.
- Place first meringue on plate and top with half the whipped cream. Top with sliced strawberries. Sprinkle with one teaspoon of caster sugar.
- Place second meringue on top, add remaining cream. Top with passionfruit pulp.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pavlova mix stuck to the baking paper after cooking.
Otherwise very easy to make.
- 15 Feb 2009
Write a review
Click on stars to rate