1 / 1 Picture by: mumof2
Strawberry and passionfruit pavlova slice
mumof2 Victoria, Australia
Serves : 12
- 8 egg whites
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 300mls thickened cream, whipped
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- 4 passionfruit
- 1 tsp extra caster sugar
Preparation:30min › Cook:20min › Ready in:50min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line 2 lamington pans with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; add sugar, in batches, beating until dissolved between additions.
- Divide mixture between pans and spread out evenly. Bake one pan at a time in middle shelf of oven for 10 mins.
- Once both meringues are cooked allow to cool completely.
- Place first meringue on plate and top with half the whipped cream. Top with sliced strawberries. Sprinkle with one teaspoon of caster sugar.
- Place second meringue on top, add remaining cream. Top with passionfruit pulp.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pavlova mix stuck to the baking paper after cooking. Otherwise very easy to make. - 15 Feb 2009
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!