BBQ Steak with Garlic Butter
- 100g butter
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 kg beef sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue steaks 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Mouth watering! Rave reviews from everyone. I added chives to the garlic butter. I also used a peeler to make them into swirls leaving them to melt into the steak. Thank you for sharing! - 22 Nov 2009