1 / 1 Picture by: SunFlower
Serves : 10
- 350g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 120g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Chilli Hit
- 100g additional good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Icing sugar for dusting
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 19cm square cake pan with butter. Line base and 2 opposite sides with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine finely chopped chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan. Use a metal spoon to stir over low heat until melted. Add sugar and cook, stirring for a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs, flour & Herbie’s Chilli Hit. Stir until well combined. Then stir chocolate chunks through. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth surface. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out almost clean (the centre of brownie will still be fudgy). Set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares, dust with icing sugar and serve.
Herbie's Chilli Hit
This special blend is a mix of five chilli powders, white pepper, sweet paprika & ginger and can be found at www.herbies.com.au
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!