1 person made this
This cookie recipe has only three ingredients and is a great base for all kinds of cookies. Roll them in sugar or add chocolate chips - whatever you like.
500g butter, softened
1 tin (395g) condensed milk
5 cups (625g) plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C and line a tray with non-stick paper.
- Mix softened butter, condensed milk and plain flour in a very large bowl with a wooden spoon until all is well combined.
- Scoop out teaspoon sized bits of dough and place on tray. Or, if you prefer, you can roll out the dough and use cookie cutters. Decorate before placing in oven.
- Bake on top shelf until bottoms are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack until they harden and store in an airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate