1 / 1 Picture by: Linda
Almond, Garlic and Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 7-8 cloves garlic
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- Using a food processor, blitz the almonds 30 - 40 seconds to a fine powder.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic. Blitz till garlic is finely crushed.
- Add basil, parsley, oil and tomatoes, blend again till mixed through. Refrigerate in a glass bowl.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!