1 / 1 Picture by:
- 200g penne
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons ketjap manis
- dash red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 200g pink salmon, skinned and de-boned
- olive oil
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Start cooking the pasta in boiling water.
- In a small ball, mix curry powder, curry paste, ketjap manis and vinegar.
- Melt butter in a heated pan, add the onions and garlic and saute for one minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly, then add salmon and sauce and mix. Reheat for one minute. Add olive oil as needed to ensure the sauce is not too dry.
- When pasta is ready add to pan with rest of ingredients, mix and heat just enough.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!