Lemon and apple tart
3 people made this
An NZ classic sweet tart with a simple lemon and apple filling.
120g butter, softened
juice of 1 lemon
2 apples, peeled and grated
pastry or pie shell for a 23cm base
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat the eggs into the butter and sugar mixture. Add the lemon juice and grated apple and mix to combine.
- Pour this mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 190C for 30-45 min or until the filling is set.
- Let rest for 20 min before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate