1 / 1 Picture by:
Lemon and apple tart
- 120g butter, softened
- 100g sugar
- 3 eggs
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- pastry or pie shell for a 23cm base
Preparation:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat the eggs into the butter and sugar mixture. Add the lemon juice and grated apple and mix to combine.
- Pour this mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 190C for 30-45 min or until the filling is set.
- Let rest for 20 min before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!